Orthopedic Specialists of Seattle (OSS) physicians see and treat patients who suffer from a variety of shoulder and elbow problems, including shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff tears, tennis elbow, and more.
We are the only clinic in Western Washington that offers Sonocur by Sonorex, an ultrasonic shockwave therapy treatment for tendonitis. In addition, OSS physician, Joel Shapiro,MD, has a special emphasis on shoulder and elbow issues. He performs over 300 shoulder procedures per year, including many shoulder arthroscopies.
Relevant Shoulder and Elbow Articles
The physicians at OSS have a breadth of knowledge in orthopedic surgical procedures or chronic injuries and share their expertise it with the community at large. Article topics include:
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome (Link: http://www.orthopedicspecialistsofseattle.com/cubital-tunnel-syndrome/)
- Dr. Shapiro – Shoulder Dislocation and Treatment (Link: http://joelshapiromd.com/shoulder-dislocation-and-treatment/) and Elbow Surgery (Link: http://joelshapiromd.com/elbow-surgery-2/)
- Tennis Elbow (Link: http://www.orthopedicspecialistsofseattle.com/tennis-elbow/)
- Rotator Cuff Tears (Link: http://www.orthopedicspecialistsofseattle.com/rotator-cuff-tears/
- Shoulder Arthritis (Link: http://www.orthopedicspecialistsofseattle.com/shoulder-arthritis/)
Shoulder Impingement (Link: http://www.orthopedicspecialistsofseattle.com/shoulder-impingement/)